- Always perform a test beforehand.
- Remove dust from the base by a simple brush or stream of water in order to eliminate non-adhesive stains.
- Apply the product neat on all of the section to be cleaned with a sprayer, paintbrush or a roller. For a large area work by small areas.
- Leave to act for 5 to 15 minutes depending on the nature of the stains.
- Rub with a synthetic brush to perfect the cleaning.
- Then rinse with a high-speed jet or a high pressure cleaner, (50 bars maximum).
- A second application could prove necessary depending on the state of the base .
- Clean the tools with water after use.
Easily and quickly eliminate all forms of stains (grease, blemishes, mosses, pollution)