- Dissolve Algiciment in lukewarm water at the rate 100g per litre.
- Pour the solution directly onto the floor and spread it out with the aid of a brush or a sponge.
- Leave to act until effervescence, rinse and reapply the treatment if necessary.
- For a cluster of cement, pour the Algiciment powder directly onto it, lightly moisten and leave to act.
- Then pass a dampened sponge on the areas of application.
Eliminate milt, algae blooms and traces of cement. Eliminate the residues of cement, lime and limescale on floors. Can also be used for cleaning stones and slabs after sawing. Descale radiators, boilers, etc.