1) Assemble the wheel axle with the screws.
2) Fill the tank of theelectric sprayerwith the product without exceeding the maximum limit
3) Screw the electro-pneumatic pump or hand pump by hand.
4) Press the button to increase the pressure of yourelectric sprayer.
5) If the pressure exceeds 2.5 bar, the safety valve releases the air.
6) Adjust the nozzle to obtain the desired spray pattern.
7) When spraying is finished, release the pressure by pulling the safety valve on the electric sprayer.
8) Empty the tank in a suitable place and rinse the tank and lance thoroughly.
Choose for your electric sprayer for roof, facade and paving. Efficient equipment for an impeccable result. The electric Roller Sprayer is a reference on the market of cleaning of facade roofs and paving. Contact us to learn more about your electric sprayer.