1) Assemble the wheel axle with the screws.
2) Fill the tank of the electrical sprayer with the product without exceeding the maximum level.
3) Fasten the electro-pneumatic pump or the hand pump by hand.
4) Press on the button to increase the pressure of your electrical sprayer.
5) If the pressure exceeds 2.5 bars, the safety valve will release the air.
6) Adjust the nozzle to obtain the desired spray.
7) When spraying is completed, release the pressure by pulling on the safety valve of the electrical sprayer.
8) Empty the tank in an appropriate place and rinse the tank and the lance thoroughly.
Choose your electrical sprayer for roofing, facade and paving. Effective equipment for an impeccable result. The Roller Sprayer electrical sprayer is a benchmark on the market of cleaning for roofing, facade and paving. Contact us to learn more about your electrical sprayer.